Becoming A TIPS Vendor
About TIPS eBid System
TIPS utilizes Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (“IDIQ”) Contracts which permits Awarded TIPS Vendors to provide an indefinite quantity of supplies and services to public entity purchasers for the life of the awarded agreement. We understand that the competitive procurement process can be complicated so please do not hesitate to reach out to us.
Step 1 – Register
- Click here to register as a supplier in the TIPS eBid System.
- Read and accept the Terms and Conditions for the eBid System.
- Setup your company profile information.
- Select ALL Commodities (Categories) that your company provides.
- Submit your vendor registration.
- You will receive an email confirmation when the TIPS administrator processes your request.
Step 2 – Respond
- Respond to a specific bid that matches the products and services your company offers.
- All TIPS RFP, RCSP and RFQ bids are posted to the TIPS eBid System. Login with your username and password that was created during the registration process.
- Click on the Bid Number and use this guide to help you respond and submit your proposal.